Welcome to Revkor Cambridge!
Learn about our class styles here. We offer a robust schedule of body-changing, empowering group fitness classes, along with non-stop events and programs to get you in the best shape of your life. You can do this! We have classes and modifications for all levels of fitness.
- FIRST CLASS: FREE! Choose your class on the schedule and choose the “Free First Time Class Pass” option as payment
- Drop In: $18
- Intro Month $48 Available to new Revvers, one time only! Rev all you want and feel the results.
- Autopay Membership (12 month commitment) $98
- One Month Unlimited (no commitment) $150
- 10 class pass $150
- STUDENT Autopay (4 month commitment) $88 in-studio only with valid full-time student ID. No age restriction.
- Single session: $28
- Korboard Rookie Pack – 3 sessions (for new Korboarders): $38
- 10 session pass – non-member: $240
- 10 session pass – Autopay or annual member: $140
HST applies to all class pricing.
Autopay membership rate valid with 12 month commitment. Monthly unlimited memberships valid for one month from purchase date. Please book your classes in advance and note that space is limited.
Class passes are valid for one full year from purchase date. There are no full or partial refunds or exchanges on class passes of any kind. Passes are not transferrable.
You must sign up and login online with a username and password to book your classes after your first visit.
We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard and Amex.
See the schedule for class descriptions! Click or hover over your selected class to get the scoop.
Get your buns in here!
190 St. Andrews St.
Cambridge, ON N1S 1N5
**Please note: The studio is open 30 minutes before and after classes or by appointment only. You must arrive 10 minutes ahead of your class. The door is LOCKED 5 minutes before the class start time, and late arrival is not permitted to ensure the best possible class experience for members.**
- Full payment required prior to the start of your session
- 10 hour cancellation required for Revkor sessions; 24 hours for Korboard sessions
- All passes and memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to class start time. Late-comers not permitted, sorry!
- Stay for the full class as a courtesy to your fellow Revvers 😉
- Minimum age for Revvers is 18
Etiquette + what to bring
- New clients must arrive prior to 15 minutes ahead of class time to get to know the equipment and meet your instructor : )
- No cell phones or shoes in the studio
- Bring your mat! Wear what you’re comfortable in – be ready to sweat.
- Loaner mats available if you don’t have your own.
- Please – no strong fragrances.
- Spring water available; bring your own bottle.
- Be prepared to have fun!