Welcome to Revkor Cambridge!
Learn about our class styles here. We offer a robust schedule of body-changing, empowering group fitness classes, along with non-stop events and programs to get you in the best shape of your life. You can do this! We have classes and modifications for all levels of fitness.
190 St. Andrews St.
FIRST CLASS: FREE! Choose your class on the schedule and choose the “Free First Time Class Pass” option as payment
Drop In: $18
Intro Month $48 Available to new Revvers, one time only! Rev all you want and feel the results.
Elite Membership (unlimited Revkor, 12 month commitment) $98
Ultra Membership (unlimited Revkor + Korboard, 12 month commitment) $148
One Month Unlimited (no commitment) $150
10 class pass $150
STUDENT Autopay (4 month commitment) $88 in-studio only with valid full-time student ID. No age restriction.
Scroll down for Elite + Ultra member perks!
Single session: $28
Korboard Rookie Pack – 3 sessions (for new Korboarders): $38
10 session pass – Elite member price: $140
HST applies to all class pricing.
Elite and Ultra membership rate valid with 12 month commitment. Monthly unlimited memberships valid for one month from purchase date. Please book your classes in advance and note that space is limited.
Class passes are valid for one full year from purchase date. There are no full or partial refunds or exchanges on class passes of any kind. Passes are not transferrable.
You must sign up and login online with a username and password to book your classes after your first visit.
We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard and Amex.
See the schedule for class descriptions! Click or hover over your selected class to get the scoop.
- Full payment required prior to the start of your session
- 10 hour cancellation required for Revkor sessions; 24 hours for Korboard sessions
- All passes and memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to class start time. Late-comers not permitted, sorry!
- Stay for the full class as a courtesy to your fellow Revvers 😉
- Minimum age for Revvers is 18
Etiquette + what to bring
- New clients must arrive prior to 15 minutes ahead of class time to get to know the equipment and meet your instructor : )
- No cell phones or shoes in the studio
- Bring your mat! Wear what you’re comfortable in – be ready to sweat.
- Loaner mats available if you don’t have your own.
- Please – no strong fragrances.
- Spring water available; bring your own bottle.
- Be prepared to have fun!
Revkor Cambridge 2017 Member Perks!
Elite + Ultra Members receive a keychain and welcome package in-studio. In-studio benefits include:
- One month unlimited pass to gift to a friend
- 3 free passes to share with friends
- 10% off most food + retail items in-studio
- Free and discounted workshops and events
- Discounted registration for Rebellion challenges
Ultra Members also receive:
- Personal cubby + towel service in Korboard studio
- 2 annual 30 minute coaching sessions
- One pair of exclusive handles for the overhead system
All Elite + Ultra Members can show their keychain to receive the following from local partners!
Americano + breakfast cookie for $5 at Monigram Coffee Roaster
20% off a member’s meal at EVO Kitchen
Complimentary Infrared Sauna with a massage booking at Pur Balance Massage
$30 off initial consult fee with Osteopath Sarah Hindmarsh
Your 5th walk is free, or 20% off any overnight with Walkilates for the Pampered Pooch!
10% off product at Wispers Day Spa
Salon Parastar Spa: $10 lash extensions; 10% off product + services; $65 mani/pedi
10% off regular priced merchandise at Cornerstone Home
Book a Thursday facial for $50 at Teal Street Skin + Esthetics
25% off any Registered Massage Therapy service with Mike Awde at Affinity Health Solutions
Deals on spray tans, brow shaping, and event makeup from Shoreline Glow!
10% off at The Patch in Cambridge
$10 off hourly consults and 5-10% off blinds and draperies with Jenni Does Designs
Special rate on couples’ and family photography with Lavinia Todor