REBELLION IS BACK
November 6 - December 31
New to the Revkor 8 Week Challenge? Get ready…this is a revitalizing, empowering, take-back experience. It’s the OPPOSITE of the deprivation/burn-out/body-analyzing fitness challenge experience you’re used to.
Revkor is a lifestyle for keeps that really works. We don’t need diets and brutal bootcamps to take it to the next level. We give old-school thinking the finger - saying no to analyzing our body fat, measuring our thighs, and pointless diets, and setting ourselves up to fail.
Revkor is not about chasing someone else’s body ideals; it’s about testing limits, pushing boundaries and getting HEALTHY. It’s about harnessing all the strong work we do at the bands, and seeing just what we’ve got in all corners of life. For 8 weeks let’s step up our game.
revNATION, we deserve this.
HOW IT WORKS
YOU set the goals, together we CRUSH them.
We go farther than we think we can each day at the bands. What if we applied MORE of that same ballsy grit in life, too? The Rebellion is about knocking it all out of the park and building the healthy body and life we want NOW.
All Rebels receive a Rebellion book, walking us through each day of the challenge. Each week features a different step, designed to take us farther every step of the way. Farther how? Depends…where are you trying to go?
With The Rebellion, YOU set the goals, and together we slay ’em.
Will you lose weight? If reshaping your body is a goal, you’ll probably achieve it just like hundreds of challengers over the years. This is about so much more. Sure, we’ll set our individual goals to work out, eat clean, and live fully, but instead of focusing on inches lost or a number on a scale, we’ll think more about building the lifestyle we want, for keeps.
8 SIMPLE STEPS TOWARD MORE OF WHAT YOU WANT.
- Upon registration, ask to join the Revkor Rebellion group on Facebook. The group is exclusively for Revvers doing the challenge! It’s the best way for all of revNATION to connect throughout the challenge and beyond.
- Visit us on Facebook to find out how to prep your kitchen - and your life - setting yourself up for MAX successes!
- We’ll go live each week featuring Erin + Ange, our own crew, our personal nutrition pros and more to answer questions on the spot and pump you up for a week of crushing! Eating and workout tips galore, and the general insanity you know us for 😉
- Receive your Rebellion book in-studio at the start of the challenge jammed with coaching support and chances to track your goals and successes…use it for years to stay on track. Your book features the 8 steps we’ve created - inspired by our own coaches and mentors - designed to take us wherever we believe we can go.
- Your book features recipes and food ideas, and all the guidance and encouragement you need to step up your game in workouts, life, and clean eating.
- You can find LOADS of recipes and inspiration on the Facebook group and our blog.
- Track your workouts in-studio on everyone’s favourite sticker board!
- Not on Facebook? That’s ok! Social media isn’t for everyone, but you might want to consider making a private account just for the 8 weeks!
I don’t like diets.
Perfect! Neither do we. The Rebellion has nothing to do with dieting and everything to do with choosing foods we love and eating well for life. We’ll learn more about how to use whole, healthy foods to fuel and recover from workouts which means better results, faster. We’ll leave diets in the 80s where they belong, with slouch socks and sweat bands.
I just want you to tell me what to eat.
We get it. It’s easy to follow instructions and not have to think. Instead, let’s be empowered to decide for ourselves…every body need different fuel and recovery, so we’ll learn a lot along the way on how to make decisions right for us. If you’ve done challenges with us in the past, most of the food principles are the same. We’ll challenge ourselves to eat super-clean foods in ways we can sustain for life, so no jackass ever sells us a cucumber and rice-cake diet again. Right? We’ll share what works for us (reduced dairy, plenty of veggies, lean meats, fresh fruits, seeds and nuts, whole grains…) and open up conversations about food across the board. Let’s learn!
Do I have to do a bazillion workouts?
The idea is to set goals you keep crushing for the long-haul. What does that look like for you? This is not a bootcamp style challenge where you murder yourself on a soccer field for 6 weeks on a smoothie diet, then fall off the fitness wagon. We like to push ourselves during these challenges, but we’ll teach you how to work out smarter so your results game is strong.
I don’t need food and fitness support.
High-fives! The reality is that there’s always room to step it up, who knows what you’ll learn? Doing the Rebellion is about more though, it’s like LIVING your favourite self-improvement book. We focus on way more than food and fitness; this is about giving yourself the attention you deserve to focus on getting back to the things you love - the things you want most for yourself! This is BIG!
I’m in, let’s register!
Registration is $48 and does not include your classes. If you’re already a member with class passes, you don’t need to purchase anything other than registration. If you don’t have a membership, your studio will offer a package including your registration fee and 8 weeks of classes to get you crushing in no time.
Pure Vibe Lloydminster
Oh, and there’s killer prizes.
Let’s face it, everyone wins just by feeling accomplished and better than ever! At the end of each challenge, we select winners from each studio to join us at Revkor HQ in London for an incredible day with our founders! Professional styling, a photo shoot with our Revkor photo Eric Rockburn, and a day jammed with laughs and celebration. Top winners at some studios receive membership packages too! Stay tuned for details. You can see previous challenge winners in all our Revkor photos. Let’s do this!