Find your fire…carve your path.
May 13 - July 8, 2020
VIRTUAL COACHING: Movement, nutrition, mindset, and lifestyle.
All levels, all welcome.
When you look back on COVID 19, what will your personal story be? We want this to be the time we ALL CHOOSE collectively to RISE UP and carve new paths toward a stronger, more kind, more connected future. We know you’re with us!
Your health has never been more important.
This isn’t about dropping 5 pounds for bikini season. This is about setting ourselves up for the best possible life-long health, and the time to make this happen is NOW, so you can become your happiest, healthiest, most inspired self.
Ready for transformation?
Here’s what you get.
- At-home printable challenge sticker board! Track EVERYTHING and see your daily wins.
- Downloadable recipes and sample menus.
- Access to our Rebellion Challenge App, featuring daily check-ins, recipes, content, and MAJOR MOTIVATION like never before.
- 8 weeks of unlimited access to virtual programming, featuring up to 30 live sessions weekly and an on-demand library PACKED with classes.
- Crush a HUGE variety of classes like strength training, HIIT, boxing, yoga, mindset training, recovery classes, and TONS more.
- All programming curated by Registered Kinesiologist Amanda Myers and studio Founder Erin Moraghan
- Weekly nutrition coaching LIVE with Registered Dietitian Jess Paladino.
- Weekly mindset coaching from Erin Moraghan.
- Message our actual coaches for support 24/7 in the app!
- You’ll succeed because of the daily accountability, and practical, sustainable, real life habits you create.
Complete 38 sessions and WIN our limited edition shirt.
Shipped to wherever you are in North America.
This is our HUGELY COVETED REV CREW staff shirt, made available NOW ONLY. You can’t buy this…you can only earn it. Canadian made, printed locally, designed by Steve Cross.
REBELLION STARTS MAY 13th 2020
The virtual programming at Revkor Cambridge has continued to provide me with all the tools I need to stay on my game during this time of uncertainty. Still being able to book my classes in advance gives me the extra push I need to show up for myself. I don’t make excuses to cancel or just workout later by myself (that will not happen), and I think that’s because the live zoom classes are SO different than a random workout online. We have the most inspiring, motivating and passionate coaches leading us!
I always feel so much better after a class and connected to our community, seeing everyone in their homes separately yet so together working out is so so encouraging! I have been able to manage literally all the feels by incorporating Erin’s mindset practise every morning. If I take one thing away from all of this it is to make that time for myself every single morning. It has made such a difference in my overall wellbeing, I am so grateful to have all this support
$308 + HST EARLY BIRD until May 10th (Regular $348)
Personal training upgrades available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing, questions, and support.
Already a member? Check your inbox for member pricing or contact us.