Make it happen!
2 to 3 cucumbers
1 cup hummus
½ cup crumbled feta cheese
½ cup red bell pepper, finely diced
½ cup tomato, diced (optional)
20 pitted Kalamata olives, roughly chopped (optional)
2 tablespoons oregano, roughly chopped
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Using a vegetable peeler, thinly slice the cucumber lengthwise into slices about 1/16 inch thick.
- Place the slices on a paper towel while the filling is prepared.
- In a medium bowl, combine the hummus, feta, red pepper, olives, tomato, oregano and black pepper. Mix until just combined.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the filling on one end of each cucumber slice and roll away from you. Use a toothpick to secure each roll.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Experiment with your own filling and share your pics on social media, tagging @revkor! We wanna see your eats!