This is the perfect post-Revkor™ lunch or dinner revNATION! Feed your muscles with this man-and-Grandma-approved twist on an old-school classic. It’s gluten and dairy-free. Make lots for a week of high-protein goodness!
Make it happen:
- Poach 4 chicken breasts* with lemon, garlic and pepper. Cool. I mean, let the chicken breasts cool. And you’re cool. Everything is cool.
- Dice your breasts. The CHICKEN breasts! Ugh.
- Add 4 stalks of finely diced celery, 2 spring onions, 1/2 shallot
- Crush one clove of garlic
- Add about 2-3 tbsp of finely diced roasted red pepper
- Squeeze in a whole ton of lemon
Toss in a bowl and set aside. Each time you’re ready to prep, mix your serving with an appropriate amount of ripe avocado, salt, pepper, and more lemon. If you do this in advance, your left-overs will look like a big bowl of brown toxic poo when you excitedly dive into your fridge tomorrow to experience another one of these delicious sammies. Avocado is a short-term fruit.
Serve on a big bed of greens or on your favourite gluten free toast. I like to eat mine on Mary’s Crackers.
*If you’re on the go, grab one of those little grocery store chickens that comes in it’s own little chicken suitcase. Makes one wicked-good chicken salad.