Whether you had a little too much fun on your Free Pass Friday or you just feel like you need to press the trusty Revkor Reset, this salad is one of our favourite ways to clean things up and get back to feeling on top of our game.
I like to keep a giant bowl of this goodness in my fridge at all times…it’s loaded with protein and the fresh bite of dill and lime makes it a surprisingly addictive, healthy go-to.
Make it happen:
- Cook one cup of quinoa and cool thoroughly
In a large bowl mix:
- Cooked quinoa
- 5 stalks of diced celery
- 1 large diced cucumber
- 1can of chickpeas, thoroughly rinsed and drained
- big handful of fresh dill, chopped
- 2-4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp avocado oil or unrefined sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- juice of three limes
- grated rind of one lime
- sea salt and pepper to taste