TUNA AVOCADO CAKES
Recipe shared bye Lavinia Todor
Serves: 6 cakes
- 2 10 ounce cans of tuna
- 1 ripe avocado, mashed
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup homemade mayo
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp pepper flakes
- 1 tsp Flavor God pizza seasoning (optional)
- Fresh handful of green onion
MAKE IT HAPPEN:
- In a bowl, add the tuna, mashed avocado, almond flour, mayo, nutritional yeast, green onion, seasoning (of choice) and pepper. Mix well with a fork, combing all ingredients together.
- Place the bowl in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Heat a pan or skillet and grease well with olive oil.
- Scoop some of the tuna mixture and form into patties and begin cooking them for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve with of zucchini noodles.
- Great on top of a grain bowl, or salad with some veggies and a light dressing.
*Will stay good in fridge for 1-2 days but taste best day of.