Liver-loving beets with a tropical twist.
Much like the infamous Revkor Reset salad, this new staple is one of our favourite ways to reset after a cheat meal or party-weekend. Super-fresh, loaded with goodness, and easy to make, we love to prep a big batch and bring it for lunch throughout the week. Perfect for beating the Post Shred Blues and jump-starting our clean-eating goals!
Make it happen:
In a big bowl:
- 3 large raw beets, shredded
- beet greens if available, washed and chopped
- 6 raw carrots, shredded
- 2 tart apples (granny smith are perfect), chopped with peel on
- 2-3 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
Toss with vinaigrette:
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- salt, pepper
Serve over fresh greens of your choice and top with toasted coconut and raw pepitas. Enjoy revNATION!