Breakfast cereal balls
Recipe from Lavinia Todor
- 1 cup oats (ground into a flour)
- 1 medium banana, mashed (substatute for Apple purée)
- 3 tbsp almond butter( substatute for tahini if allergic to nuts )
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional instead of maple syrup)
- 1 scoop protein powder ( optional)
Options for serving:
MAKE IT HAPPEN:
- Grind the oats into a fine flour.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl add the wet ingredients into the dry, and stir to combine throroughly.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper(option to roll some balls in shredded coconut)
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, then move them around and cook for a further 5 minutes, until golden brown.
- Enjoy with milk and fruit or by themselves!