Want to teach Revkor?
Revkor is opening in Toronto’s Junction neighbourhood this summer, and we’re looking for our crew!
We started our company so we could change the way people experience fitness, and the right people will have the same vision.
First-off, our workout is like no other. If you don’t already know what we’re all about, explore our website, watch our videos, and get acquainted with this Canadian-born company that has people obsessed with resistance training again. Revkor instructors need to have edge and feel pumped to help people crush a workout that’s as fun as it is tough.
But we’re about a lot more than the country’s best workout. We’re fitness people with a serious passion for service. We consider ourselves a hospitality-based fitness crew.
If you have a lifetime of group fitness experience, love doing curls in the mirror, or having long conversations about chakras, you may not be a fit.
The best Revkor instructors are people who:
- love providing a killer client experience
- may have a hospitality background (bar, resto, hotel)
- are open to progressive ideas
- may or may not have instructing experience but…
- have a serious PERSONAL passion for fitness
Curious? Come see us! We’re hosting an exclusive class so you can come experience the workout, preview our latest studio, meet our founding team, and learn about the fitness company that’s making big things happen.
ONLY 25 SPOTS AVAILABLE
- Saturday June 4th
- Arrive at 8:30 am
- Class starts at 9 am SHARP
- Class is 75 minutes
- Bring your yoga mat - we Rev in bare feet
- RSVP to email@example.com by May 30th.
- In your email, tell us a bit about why you want to attend!
1485 Dupont St. Unit 300