Garlic Herb White Fish
Recipe by Lavinia Todor
2 fillets of white fish like Tilapia, sole, halibut
2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
3 cloves garlic, finely minced
1 tbs chopped fresh parsley leaves
1/8 tsp salt
1 tsp lemon juice
3 dashes ground black pepper
Pinch of cayenne pepper, optional
MAKE IT HAPPEN:
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt, cayenne pepper, lemon juice and black pepper together. Stir to combine well.
- Place the fish on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Add garlic herb mixture onto the fish, coat well on the top and sides.
- Bake in the oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, depends on the kind of fish you bought.
*option to broil for an additional 3 minutes for a crispier consistently.*
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges and preferred side dish.
- Example sides : Quinoa, Brown rice, Orzo, Zucchini noodles, Sweet potatoes, Stir fry veggies, Cauliflower rice, Favorite salad.