HP Curl Fries + Egg Breakkie
You’ve gotta be a Korboarder to get it ;). Give your guns the dream recovery breakfast! WABAM.
Recipe and photo from Lavinia Todor
MAKE IT HAPPEN
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Use spiralizer to create the sweet potato curls (you can often buy sweet potato noodles in the produce section now! Booyah!)
- Mix together seasoning ingredients in large bowl and toss with sweet potato.
- Spread evenly on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, remove from oven and flip, then place back in the oven for 15 minutes, or until they start to become crispy in places.
Serve with a fried fresh egg - we love a duck egg! Load the plate up with fresh chopped veggies and WABAM! A killer weekend breakfast after a hard-core morning band-sesh.