Revkor™ London East
Revkor was founded in the Forest City, and we’re proudly located in the Old East Village. We offer a robust schedule of body-changing, empowering group fitness classes, along with non-stop events and programs to get you in the best shape of your life. You can do this! We have classes and modifications for all levels of fitness. Learn about our class styles here.
532 Adelaide Street North
To view class descriptions, visit the class schedule and click on (or hover over) the name of the class. You will see a pop up with a short description of the class.
How to sign up and get your band on:
- Create an account in Mindbody (name, email, credit card info)
- Choose your class
- Pay for your class
New members will find all intro options at checkout
** HST applies to all class pricing.
** We accept debit, cash, VISA and Mastercard.
1 FREE Class
Moms + Babes Class
10 Class Pass
- Valid For 1 Year
40 Class Pass
- Valid For 1 Year
- 1 Year Contract, Unlimited Month
1 month Unlimited
- No Contract
- New Members ONLY
** Use the Mindbody link under “Get Started” to buy classes
- Full payment required prior to the start of your session
- Book your classes in advance, space is limited.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to class start time to ensure proper set- up. Doors lock 5 minutes prior to class.
- 8 hour cancellation required for all sessions
- Penalties for late cancel: $10/ no-show: $15
- All passes and memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable
- New members must arrive 15 minutes prior to class to allow time for proper set-up
- No cell phones or shoes in the studio.
- Wear what you’re comfortable in. Get ready to move!
- Mats available if you don’t have your own.
- Filtered water available; bring your own bottle.
- Be prepared to have fun!
- Free tea bar.
- Booch Kombucha on tap and bottled for purchase.
- Variety of sparkling water for purchase.
- Flow (alkaline water) for purchase.
Fire roasted coffee (Saturday) complimentary.
- Variety of health bars for purchase.
- Free mat rental.
- Free mat storage for autopay members
A Note From Ange, The Studio Owner
Thanks for taking the time to explore our workout. Finding the courage to take your first class can be daunting. We want to ensure you’ll feel supported and set-up for success with our detailed instructions right from the start. Our studio community is kind, helpful and likes to have some fun, we know you’ll fit right in 😉 Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly email@example.com for any questions or concerns you may have. We know once you step into our studio you’ll feel right at home. Myself and our instructors are looking forward to seeing you at the bands!
Let’s do this!
Ange + The Crew of Bandits