Peach Ice Cream
Recipe from Lavinia Todor
3 cups sliced peaches (3-4 medium peaches)
⅔ cup plain Greek yogurt or coconut yoghurt
2 tsp. raw honey or agave (melted)
1 tsp. lemon juice
MAKE IT HAPPEN:
- Place the peach slices on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for at least 2-3 hours.
- Add the frozen peaches to the food processor and process until they become evenly crumbly, but not pureed.
- Add in the raw honey, plain greek yogurt, and freshly squeezed lemon juice into the food processor, and process again until smooth.
- When everything is incorporated, mixture will resemble loose soft serve. Taste for sweetness, and add additional honey as needed.
- You can serve immediately or transfer to air-tight container and freeze for a couple hours for a harder consistency.