Quinoa Oat Fruit Roll-ups!
Recipe from Lavinia Todor
- ½ cup coconut milk (or substitute)
- ¼ cup quinoa
- ⅛ cup oats
- 3 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp agave, maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp coconut flakes
- 1 tsp chia seeds(optional)
- rice wraps
- favorite fruits
- coconut flakes
- hemp seeds
- agave syrup
- peanut butter
- Greek yogurt
- Mint leaves
MAKE IT HAPPEN:
- Put milk in saucepan and boil on low heat
- Add the quinoa and all other ingredients and let simmer for 20-30 minutes until the quinoa and oats have absorbed almost all liquid and the oatmeal is done.
- Fill a shallow dish with warm water. Add a rice paper sheet, one at a time for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Once its soft remove and place on a flat surface.
- Towards one end of the rice wrapper, layer your preferred fruit combination. Top off with a little yogurt and quinoa - oat combination.
- Fold both ends to the center and roll the sheet as tightly as you can without ripping. Continue with remaining sheets and filling.
- quinoa-oatmeal + slices avocado + coconut flakes/hemp seeds
- quinoa-oatmeal +strawberry + mango + coconut yoghurt
- peach + raspberry +coconut yogurt +quinoa-oatmeal
- coconut sugar roasted necatines + mashed chia raspberry jam + peanut butter
- quinoa-oatmeal + bannana + strawberry + pear +mint leaves