Spicy Chicken Dip
Recipe from Lavinia Todor
- 4 cups pulled or chopped chicken breast(cooked)
- ½ cup home-made mayo
- ½ cup Frank’s hot sauce
- ½ cup organic ranch sauce
- 1tbs sriracha hot sauce
- 1tbs nutritional yeast
- 1tsp garlic powder
MAKE IT HAPPEN:
- In a small bowl combine mayo, ranch, hot sauce, nutritional yeast and garlic powder.
- Add to slow cooker along with leftover roasted or grilled chicken and combine well.
- Set slow cooker for 2-3 hours on LOW.
- Serve as a dip with veggies, chips or as a topping on quinoa, rice, or baked potatoes.